Verne Global - Iceland
Verne Global needed to extend its commitment to sustainability in the form of highly efficient equipment throughout its entire power system. In addition, the company needed to maintain a flexible, scalable and secure infrastructure capable of supporting customers with optimized solutions for any data center application — and required an enterprise-ready, ultra high-density critical power infrastructure that was still able to help customers lower overall costs. With a groundbreaking Energy Saver System (ESS), 9390 and 93PM UPSs that can operate at 99 percent efficiency, Verne Global reduces power and cooling operating expenses, without sacrificing reliability. It reduces the overall infrastructure energy consumption, resulting in significant operating cost savings.
- Provide customers with continuous uptime and high availability;
-Extend electrical savings with highly efficient UPSs ;
- Preserve valuable space with the compact footprint of Eaton’s solutions;
- Quickly and easily expand its power protection solution with inherent UPS scalability;
- Maintain the health of each UPS and ensure quick resolution of any issues with global footprint of service technicians;
- Enhance power usage efficiency to industry-leading levels.
The challenge was to stablish a fully redundant, highly energy-efficient backup power system to support always-on data center operations within a flexible, scalable and secure infrastructure running entirely on renewable power. The solution was Eaton onsite engineering support and expertise in critical power system design, Power Xpert™ 9395, Power Xpert 9395P, 9390 and 93PM backup power systems equipped with the Energy Saver System (ESS). The result was a comprehensive and highly scalable backup power system supporting a 100 percent uptime guarantee with the ability to lower energy costs, maintain industry-leading levels of power usage efficiency and support an industry-leading commitment to data center sustainability.