Sustainability for London (SFL) is a not-for-profit group, with a focus on providing practical real-world solutions within the sphere of sustainable ICT. SFL jurisdiction covers sustainable ICT challenges found within, and associated with the Greater London area. SFL remit includes technology as a consumer and technology as an enabler in a reduction of energy consumption and the emission of greenhouse gases.
SFL is built around five pillars of competency.
- Repository – provision and sharing of information across our members and the wider community to promote sustainable ICT.
- Advocacy – providing our knowledge and support in the promotion of sustainability
- Education – delivery of sustainable ICT education as an enabler to build knowledge and grow the skills base within our sphere of influence
- Events – organisation and delivery of events to promote collaboration between our members and the Greater London community in the development of sustainable ICT technologies
- Research – promotion and delivery of research opportunities with the objective of furthering developing and growing the field of sustainable ICT