The Green Grid
The Green Grid Association is a non-profit, open industry consortium of information and communications technology (ICT) industry end users, policy makers, technology providers, facility architects, and utility companies that works to improve IT and data center resource efficiency around the world. With more than 200 member entities globally, The Green Grid offers the data center expertise that governments turn to for industry insight and counsel, bringing to bear the combined influence of a diverse body of ICT industry leaders. The consortium’s vendor-neutral dynamic creates a rich, collaborative environment of peers, competitors and industry experts that work closely together to advance the organization’s mission.
The Green Grid’s mission is to drive accountable, effective, resource-efficient, end-to-end ICT ecosystems, by:
- Establishing metrics;
- Driving an understanding of risk;
- Proactively engaging governments to influence effective policy; and
- Providing frameworks for organizations to realize operational efficiency and maturity across the ICT infrastructure.
- Website: http://www.thegreengrid.org/
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +1 503-619-0653
- Twitter: @TheGreenGrid
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2492375/profile
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Green-Grid/263092707057658